Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Interview number...

3! 

Well, thats what it will be when I call Mr. Fitzsimmons tomorrow. Er, well... after he forwards it to the stores that I have in interest and the owners see that I'm perfect for the spot. But will they be perfect for me

I am a little disheartened that only one of my top choices has contacted me back. Then again, it has been less than a full week since most have received my resume. Not all the world can realize how much they need me all at once, I suppose. ;) 

Yes, it is going as well as it could go at the moment. I must say that I look smashing in my interview out fit. Perhaps I should apply for a managerial position, if only to wear the clothes! And in all honesty, I do see myself moving away from massage in the future. Just not right now. I'm going another route towards monetary satisfaction. It's in the direction of the spa. Not that I couldn't do managerial work, but working toward the goal of sales just seems so empty. And yes, though I mourn the fashion that I miss out on at the work place, it will come. Then again, if the offer comes, I'll take it. 

Anyways... I'm still looking forward to Boston. I'm lingering in a post "Interview with the Vampire" longing for a good getting out of town. It won't be turn of the century France. Or "The New World". Thats ok. I'll take turn of the millennium America. 

Yuck, I've got to pack.

Ta.

1 comment:

I.M. said...

why are you going to boston?? oh how i wish my cell phone mouth piece was working at the moment!!! i will get it fixed when i am in miami, which will be in two weeks tops. i leave on wedenesday from kansas. it's good to hear that you're not willing to settle, and also wanting to move on to more rewarding career options. i've always thought of you as one of the smartest people i have met. you're like forrealz in the top five. and believe me, i've met a lot of people. i laughed so hard at the outfit thing.. hahaha.. you're also one of the prissiest girly girls ever.


let's go camping..?

j/k.