Friday, July 25, 2008

Ugh, Reality...

The hardest part about moving to a new place isn't lugging your stuff up flights of stairs. It isn't adjusting to a new locale or starting over at a new job. It isn't leaving the place you were behind. It's not having money. It's being broke. It's falling behind on bills and other surprise expenses. I know what you may be thinking, "Oh well you should have saved." But how can you when for your last month and half your boss goes out of town so frequently that your hours get sliced in half. Then again it's net she worked me everyday and saw me face to face so that she was detatched from my situation. Oh no wait- she was! Grrr. I know it's childish but at the moment all I want to do is put the blame on someone. Even if it's myself. It's just so frustrating being so broke. It's even harder to know that I'm working but still am managing to fall behind thanks to the training pay rate loop hole. 

Ugh, gotta go to work.  

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

See the other comment...
And, no, there was really no way you could have saved.

I.M. said...

im broke too. but i also don't work.

job soon..